Hot Tub Dianostics & Hot Tub Repair
Whatever the fault why not let one of our technicians come to you and find the fault and repair your hot tub if we can there and then.
If further parts are required our team will return with the required part to complete the job as swiftly as possible.
Our call out fee is from £50 (check service area below). This covers travel and one hour labour (diagnostics) and a full quote if more parts are required. All labour costs over the first 1 hour are at £39.50 per hour on a half hour basis (so an extra 30 minutes or under £19.75) minimum of one hour charge if we have to return. There are no hidden charges and all charges and cost will be discussed prior to any work being carried out.
(all prices include VAT)
- Water Not Heating Up – Stuck On One Temperature
- Pumps Not Working Correctly
- Water Leak
- Non Working Lighting Within The Tub
- Pump Making Loud Noises
- Blowers Not Operating Correctly
- Error Messages On The Control Panel ( Flo, Error 54, Error 65, etc)